Who We Are
Welcome to State Bank, your locally owned and operated community bank. From the beginning, we have dreamed of starting and growing a community bank devoted to helping customers the right way. We believe in one-on-one, warm, personal attention offered with contemporary products. All of this is provided by knowledgeable, friendly, professional bankers who are committed to serving our community.
Today, we continue to research new products and services in order to meet the changing needs of our customers. Since opening our doors in 1999 we have come to provide such value-added products as online and mobile banking, identity theft protection, cash management services, and much more.
One thing that hasn't changed over the years is our unique style of doing business provided by the area's most experienced team of professional employees. We are a bank that is far more committed to customers than most. It's that independent spirit that allows us to provide banking with yesterday's attitude and tomorrow's services.
We would like to thank all of our friends and customers for your business and relationships. You are the reason for our success - thank you!
State Bank will be a preferred, local community bank by providing the highest quality service and targeted, competitive products. Our goal is to create customer loyalty, employee pride and shareholder value while supporting the well being of our community.
We believe in...
- Enhancing the long-term financial success of our customers through a value-added relationship.
- Preserving and enhancing shareholder equity through a steady and sustainable growth in earnings and dividends.
- Striving for excellence in the delivery of customer service and in the development of customer products whereby we commit to make the customer's interest our interest.
- Attracting, developing, and retaining people of the highest character and competence and providing them with a system of above-average rewards and incentives, in return for their performance, loyalty, team effort and commitment.
- Respecting the dignity and rights of the public we serve and of our fellow workers by treating people the very way we would like to be treated.
- Promoting the economic and social health of the communities and public we serve.
We are proudly part of Foresight Financial Group, a multi-bank holding company that values and commits to community banking. While there are a total of 6 banks under the Foresight Financial Group holding company, (State Bank, German American State Bank, State Bank of Davis, Lena State Bank, State Bank of Herscher, and Northwest Bank), each bank is independently chartered and governed by its own separate board of directors, which allows each bank to make its own local, independent decisions.
Foresight Financial Group is owned by a diversified group of shareholders, none of whom control more than 10% of the common stock. Foresight Financial Group invites you to join this elite team of shareholders supporting local, community owned banks. Please take a moment to review Foresight Financial Group's performance on the OTCQB Marketplace under ticker FGFH.
Photo by Fine Print Photography – Frank Lefevre