Thanks for considering joining State Bank. We look to hire the best and the brightest and offer great benefits as a compensation package. Please see our open positions to see if anything looks like it could be a good fit. If there isn't anything available at the time, please check back later. We look forward to hearing from you! State Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Commercial Support Services Coordinator
Management of the Foresight Financial intercompany loan participation activity and provide support to Credit Administration and Loan Documentation.
• Daily processing and reconciliation of participation loan advances and payments throughout the Foresight Financial bank group.
• Track borrower covenant and financial requirements, reporting exceptions to the appropriate committee(s).
• Upload borrower financial reports into documentation tracking software.
• Maintain current reporting system, while putting in place a more robust system for tracking the timeliness of borrower property tax payments.
• Schedule Director and Officer Loan Committee meetings, prepare agenda and assemble packets within established timeframes allowing for prior review.
• Track and monitor borrower insurance coverage of collateral.
• Monitor UCC filings to ensure continuation of coverage.
• Prepare monthly bond pledging reports.
• Perform such other Credit, Accounting, Operational and Administrative tasks as may be required from time to time.
• Strong analytical skills and a thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and financial institution accounting.
• Highly detail oriented with a critical degree of accuracy regarding data entry and analysis.
• An Associate's degree in Accounting or Business, or equivalent work experience, is required.
• Intermediate to advanced experience with MS Excel, MS Word and MS Outlook.
• Ability to prioritize work and perform multiple tasks simultaneously while adhering to deadlines.
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
• Self-motivated, with an ability to work autonomously.
• Maintain and promote a superior level of professional customer service and employee relations at all times.
• Meet or exceed all individual goals, while assisting, as a team member, the Bank to meet its Business Plan goals.
• Participate in community activities, professional organizations and projects to increase the Bank's visibility in the community.
• Comply with the Bank's Secrecy Act (BSA) rules and regulations.
Interested candidates should submit a letter of interest and resume to:
Assistant Vice President
1718 S. Dirck Dr.
Freeport, IL 61032
(815) 235-4980 Ext. 245