Community Partners Checking
This account caters to the particular needs of religious, educational, and non-for-profit organizations and also pays competitive rates on checking.
- Print This Page
Not all businesses are alike. Businesses like religious organizations or non-for-profits are not only important to our communities — they have particular needs. That's why we created the Community Partners Checking account.
Earn competitive interest on checking with this account that is customized to your needs.
- Checking designed for to meet the needs of the following businesses:
- Educational entities
- Religious organizations*
- Fraternal organizations
- Earn competitive interest on tiered balances
- See a State Bank representative for details
- Maintain an average ledger balance of $2,500 in combined checking or savings accounts to avoid the $5 monthly service charge
- 200 free items per month (15¢ each additional item)
- Business online banking
- Business online bill pay
- Mobile banking
- MasterCard® Business debit card
- $100 minimum deposit to open
*Church or organizational members may elect to have their weekly or monthly giving deducted from their personal account and directly deposited to your checking account.