We offer a suite of services designed to cut down time spent on administrative tasks, increase accuracy, and save your business money.
- Print This Page
- Sweep Accounts
Make your money work for you. This service automatically moves excess funds from your State Bank business checking account to a separate investment account — overnight. If the account drops below the amount needed to cover outstanding checks, funds are transferred back. Take idle balances and turn them into profit generators for your business.
- Maximize funds
- Increase profitability
- Linked to your State Bank business checking account(s)
- Excess funds automatically swept to an interest-bearing account
- Funds automatically sweep back to checking account when needed
- Pricing determined by earnings credits on balances maintained
- Zero Balance Account
Simplify bookkeeping and account management. A Zero Balance Account is a cost-effective means to manage separate accounts for distinct units, stores, or divisions while eliminating idle balances. This account remains at zero.
When you need to write a check, transfer the exact amount over from another account. Ideal for companies with multiple divisions, stores, or operations that want automatic funds movement and the ability to track accounts separately.
- Designed for larger businesses with multiple accounts
- Simplify bookkeeping and accounting
- Save money
- Eliminate idle balances
- Track accounts separately