Since farming is important to our community, we do what we can to see it succeed. We offer a number of FSA loans especially for local farmers.
- Print This Page
The U.S. Department of Agriculture Farm Service Agency (FSA) has different types of loans that you can apply for, depending on your current situation and why you need the loan. Farm ownership, operating, and conservation loans are available under the Guaranteed Loan Program. Farm ownership, operating, emergency, and conservation loans are available under the Direct Land Program.
Contact us if you want more information regarding FSA loans.
- Farm Ownership Loans will help you purchase or enlarge a farm or ranch, construct a new or improve an existing farm or ranch building, pay closing costs, and pay for soil and water conservation and protection.
- Operating Loans will help you purchase livestock and equipment and pay for minor real estate repairs and annual operating expenses.
- Emergency Loans will help if you suffered a qualifying loss caused by natural disasters that damaged your farming or ranching operation.
- Emergency Loan Funds may be used to restore or replace essential property, pay all or part of production costs associated with the disaster year, pay essential family living expenses, reorganize the farming operation, and refinance certain debts.
- Conservation Loans will help you complete a conservation practice in an approved conservation plan.