Certificates of Deposit (CD)
Put your money into a risk-free investment that pays competitive fixed rates, for sure returns. We offer different terms that pay different rates.
- Print This Page
Rather than sweat it out over the stock market, invest in something that's risk-free. A CD offers sure returns at fixed rates — so you can plan your finances accordingly. Choose your term, and then lock in your rate. When your time is up, cash out, or roll it over to make even more money. It's a win-win.
- Enjoy competitive fixed rate APY*, higher than regular savings
- See a State Bank representative for more details
- Choose from a variety of terms that range 3 months to 5 years
- Penalty for early withdrawal applies. Fees may reduce earnings.
- $1,000 minimum deposit to open (12, 18, 36, 48, 60 month)
- $2,500 minimum deposit to open (3 and 6 month)
*Annual Percentage Yield
- CD Specials
Don't miss these special rates, available for a limited time only!
- 12 Month CD Special: 2.15% APY
- 18 Month CD Special: 2.50% APY
- 48 Month CD Special: 3.00% APY
A $5,000 minimum balance is required to open and earn APY. Rates effective as of 11/19/18. APY=Annual Percentage Yield. A penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal. Fees may reduce earnings.