Individual Retirement Account (IRA)
The best time to save for retirement is while you're still earning income. We offer different retirement plans for different needs and IRAs offer tax advantages.*
- Print This Page
What's on your bucket list? Whether it's jet-setting or settling down, you'll need the funds to fuel it.
IRAs offer tax advantages* while you save, to build your nest egg quickly. We offer different IRAs to meet different needs. Talk to a State Bank representative about which account is right for you.
- Tax-advantaged* retirement savings
- Competitive interest above standard savings rates
- See a State Bank representative for details
- No setup or maintenance fees
- Annual contribution limits
- Additional $1,000 "catch-up" contribution allowed for ages 50+
- Available in Traditional and Roth
- Penalty for early withdrawals may apply. Fees may reduce earnings.
- Federally insured to $250,000 by FDIC
- $250 minimum deposit to open (12, 18, 24, 36, 48, and 60 month)
*Consult your tax advisor.
Visit the official IRS website for more information.
- IRA Specials
Don't miss these special rates, available for a limited time only!
- 12 Month IRA Special: 2.15% APY
- 18 Month IRA Special: 2.50% APY
- 48 Month IRA Special: 3.00% APY
A $5,000 minimum balance is required to open and earn APY. Rates effective as of 11/19/18. APY=Annual Percentage Yield. A penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal. Fees may reduce earnings.