Put your money in a safe place where it can also grow with interest. This account pays competitive rates and comes with a few simple requirements.
- Print This Page
While it may be called "Regular Savings" there's nothing regular about this savings account. Earn competitive interest on your balance. If you meet a few simple requirements, you can avoid the quarterly service charge.
Stay on top of your accounts via free online and mobile banking.
- Savings that pays competitive interest
- Please contact a State Bank representative for more details
- Fee Schedule (quarterly):
- No service charge if the account maintains a $200 minimum balance.
- $3 if the account balance falls within $0 - $199
- Fee waived if one of the following criteria is met:
- Minor: under the age of 18
- Senior: over the age of 60
- Limit 6 transfers from your account each month by checks to third parties, point-of-sale debits, preauthorized debits, telephone transfers, or similar order
- Online banking
- Mobile banking
- $100 minimum deposit to open