Get your child started on a super financial path with our children's Super Saver account! The Super Saver Dude is ready to help your child learn the importance of saving in many fun ways!
- Print This Page
State Bank's Super Saver account is designed for children to start understanding the importance of saving in a fun environment. There is no service charge for this interest bearing account, and kids are encouraged to stop in the bank to earn rewards for deposits and report card grades. When you fly with the Super Saver Dude, your child can earn:
- A prize for each deposit
- Rewards for report card A's
- The Super Saver Sentinel newsletter mailed right to your house
- Birthday surprises
- An invitation to our annual Super Saver Shindig
- And more!
Zoom on into State Bank today and see a State Bank Representative for more information about this exciting way to show kids how much fun being a Super Saver can be!
- Savings designed for customers under age 18
- Earn interest like Regular Savings
- Contact a State Bank representative for more details
- Limit 6 transfers from your account each month by checks to third parties, point-of-sale debits, preauthorized debits, telephone transfers, or similar order
- No monthly service charge
- Online banking
- Quarterly statements
- $10 minimum deposit to open